|By Aria Blog||
|May 13, 2015 04:40 PM EDT||
We see evidence of an uneven distribution in market share in companies across all industries. The companies who take advantage of the future and its technologies are performing extremely well and will only do better. Those who have yet to embrace the future are tanking despite being in the same industry.
What causes the disparity between companies in the same viable, successful markets? Andrew Dailey, Managing Director at MGI Research, joined as a speaker at Monetize 2015, Aria’s global user conference on recurring revenue and monetization. His session, titled “The Monetization Imperative for the Digital Age” highlighted the fact that the Digital Age has radically changed a company’s ability to go-to-market. As a result, companies have been able to put together new products, new services, and new ways of looking at things faster than ever before.
Andrew’s session covers multiple factors that lead to monetization success, including:
- The speed of getting things done – the time-to-market window is quickly shrinking and brands must move quickly or get left behind.
- Sweating the details – companies that sweat the details in their products are at the top of their industries.
- Taking advantage of IoT – all these news technologies can be used to monetize a new set of capabilities.
- Agile billing – how many different ways can you monetize your existing product catalog?
Check out Andrew’s session below to see if you’re business in on track to monetization success.
There are multiple ways to look at billing and monetization. Some see it as a necessary evil, others view it as an extension of their brand, and a handful see it as the differentiator that will catapult them past the competitor and to the top of the market. The secret of monetization success lies in the ability to completely disrupt a tired, old marketplace by focusing on pushing technology and innovation into the forefront from the first sale to the complete end-user experience.
The post [Video]: The Monetization Imperative for the Digital Age appeared first on Recurring Revenue Blog | Aria Systems.
- Internet of Things, Another Silicon Valley Invention? | @ThingsExpo [#IoT]
- @ThingsExpo | Google and Samsung Lead IoT Land Rush [by @AriaSystemsInc]
- The Compelling Driver for the 'Internet of Things'
- Recurring Revenue Still Flying High By @AriaSystemsInc | @CloudExpo
- Internet of Things Monetization By @AriaSystemsInc | @Thingsxpo [#IoT]
- @CloudExpo | How the #Cloud Fulfills the Best-of-Breed Dream (Part 2)
- Cloud Fulfills the Best-of-Breed Dream
- @ThingsExpo | 'Internet of Things' (#IoT) and Our Homes in 2025 [@AriaSystemsInc]
- Bain Capital Ventures Prediction 'Ranking' By @AriaSystemsInc | @CloudExpo [#Cloud]
- Internet of Things Trends to Watch By @AriaSystemsInc | @ThingsExpo [#IoT]