|By Aria Blog||
|June 11, 2015 10:55 AM EDT||
The Digital Age undoubtedly has a huge impact in the way we run and do business today. In fact, according to Accenture, its impact is going to get even bigger – by 2020, digital business will generate “billions upon billions of dollars.”
Yes, digital change is coming fast, but few are ready for what that change means for the business.
If you want guarantee your piece of the digital business revenue pie, it’s important to ensure your business is not only built to survive the digital revolution, but to also thrive in it over time. To achieve success today and in the future, there’s a new blueprint and new strategies necessary for businesses to excel, and it involves reevaluating and restructuring the use of digital technology within your enterprise to increase and retain customer satisfaction.
Unfortunately, only 1/3 of major businesses have the technology and processes in place to successfully transition into a high performance digital company.
So what does that mean for businesses today?
At Aria, we understand the importance of streamlining your digital and technological efforts to keep customer satisfaction high. We developed the following infographic detailing the new blueprint and strategies, where you’ll learn:
- The characteristics of successful digital businesses
- How customers are changing the landscape by raising the bar
- Why traditional organizational and operating models are broken
The Digital Revolution is here. Is your business equipped to survive and thrive? Do you have the keys to unlock the new high performance digital company?
The post [Infographic]: Keys to Unlock the New High Performance Digital Company appeared first on Recurring Revenue Blog | Aria Systems.
- Internet of Things, Another Silicon Valley Invention? | @ThingsExpo [#IoT]
- @ThingsExpo | Google and Samsung Lead IoT Land Rush [by @AriaSystemsInc]
- The Compelling Driver for the 'Internet of Things'
- Recurring Revenue Still Flying High By @AriaSystemsInc | @CloudExpo
- Internet of Things Monetization By @AriaSystemsInc | @Thingsxpo [#IoT]
- @CloudExpo | How the #Cloud Fulfills the Best-of-Breed Dream (Part 2)
- Cloud Fulfills the Best-of-Breed Dream
- @ThingsExpo | 'Internet of Things' (#IoT) and Our Homes in 2025 [@AriaSystemsInc]
- Bain Capital Ventures Prediction 'Ranking' By @AriaSystemsInc | @CloudExpo [#Cloud]
- Internet of Things Trends to Watch By @AriaSystemsInc | @ThingsExpo [#IoT]